Daily 10 Minute Activity Resources
This week we are looking at a story called 'The magic poster.' This is an adventure story! What do you think this story might be about? What adventure might they go on? If you could go on an adventure where would you go?
Activity 4- writing a new adventure story.
Use your work from yesterday and your character descriptions to help you with your stories today. You all have fantastic imaginations so we can't wait to read these stories! Remember you can use the story to help you with the structure of your story.
Here are a few things for you to think about when you're writing your story:
1. Your story needs a title relating to your new magical object that you completed as part of one of your reading activities! Can you think of another word for magic?
2. You need to change the character Aqsa. Is your new character going to be a boy or a girl? What are they going to be called?
3. What is your new animal? Remember this is the thing that your new character loves,
4. Using your plan from yesterday make sure you write about your new setting. This is your new enchanted world. Use the plan to write what your character can see, hear, smell whilst they're on their adventure.
5. Write about how your character feels when they've entered this new magical world.
Daily Pheeba Phonics Resources