Morning Work - This should take you around 30 minutes
Activity 1: Answer the maths questions linked to the main number at the top
Activity 2: Complete the times tables grid
Activity 3: Complete the Super Spellers activities
Maths - This should take you around one hour to complete
Read the information about 'The Mystery of the Mixed Up Shirts'.
Use your mathematical knowledge to answer all of the questions so that you can solve the mystery!
PE - This should take you around one hour and twenty minutes
For your first activity, use an online video to carry out 60 minutes of exercise! You can do anything; just make sure you are on the move for the whole hour!
For your second activity, use a fidget spinner or an arrow to choose different activities from the wheel and carry them out for 20 minutes!
Reading Comprehension - This should take you around 30 minutes to complete
Read the information about Euro 2021 and complete the questions based on it!
Reading - This should take you around 30 minutes
Listen to the audio story of 'The World's Worst Children - Tandy's Tantrums' and then answer these questions:
1) What could set off a tantrum?
2) What features in the text show that Tandy is having a tantrum?
3) What happened when Tandy screamed?
4) How does Tandy's mother and father help with her tantrums?
5) How could Tandy's tantrums be stopped? What could her mother and father do?
6) Create a poster to calm Tandy down. Include some different calming techniques that we may have spoken about at school.
7) Which was your favourite part of the story? Why?
As an additional challenge for the day, go on Times Tables Rockstars and see how many coins you can achieve in an hour! Remember, Miss Johnson and Miss Hackwood will be checking your scores to see who will be at the top of the leader board by the end of the week! Good luck everyone!